|Product Type||Range Cookers|
- Professional+ FX has an internationally patented divider panel, which splits the oven cavity in two, giving you the choice of either a huge 108 litres of cooking space or a highly practical 49 litre oven. This beautifully engineered range cooker is a Rangemaster through and through. SINGLE CAVITY Innovative technology allows you to quickly convert the enormous oven offered by the Professional+ FX into a much smaller cavity using the Energy Saving Panel (ESP), making it ideal for preparing smaller meals and saving you money. When in smaller oven mode, the remaining oven space can be used as a handy plate warming area prior to serving, using residual heat.
- Multifunction oven offers defrost, fan oven, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven, browning element and base heat in both full oven and divided mode
- Large, single triple-glazed door for easy viewing and reduced kitchen temperatures
- Single-piece hotplate with five burners, each fitted with FSDs (Flame Supervision Devices)
- Storage drawer large enough to fit your Energy Saving Panel and all the oven furniture when not in use
- Full-width and half-width shelves provided
- Dual grill pan system offers safe grilling across full or half-oven width
- Recommended by the Energy Saving Trust
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|availability||Out Of Stock|
|Energy Rating||A Rated New|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Power requirements||Needs Hard Wiring|
|Oven Features||Assisted Cleaning|
|Hob Fuel Type||Gas|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.