|Product Type||Range Cookers|
The new 100cm model exudes top-end features similar to those you might expect to find in a professional kitchen. Of particular interest to busy cooks is the new tall cavity oven, which boasts an incredible 81 litres total capacity – more than 50% more space than other standard 90cm-wide range cookers on the market. The hob on both Dual Fuel and Induction models has also been redesigned to maximise space, offering five burners/zones to cater for a variety of pan sizes.
- High-capacity tall oven boasting an incredible, market-leading 81 litre cavity.
- A second 69 litre capacity oven offers extra flexibility and high volume cooking capacity.
- Separate grill compartment with smooth action glide-out grill.
- Five burner gas hob with flexible layout that includes a 3.5kw wok burner
- Semi gloss finish pan supports for easy cleaning.
- Recommended by the Energy Saving Trust
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|availability||Out Of Stock|
|Energy Rating||A Rated New|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Power requirements||Needs Hard Wiring|
|Oven Features||Assisted Cleaning|
|Hob Fuel Type||Induction|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.