- Delicate option
- Reverse tumble action loosens the clothes and prevents tangling and creasing
- Condenser dryer: the moisture is condensed into a water container, no outside ventilation required: The condenser tumbly dryer requires nothing more than a socket. The condenser tumble dryer has a closed air circuit. The moist air is cooled which releases condensed water. This is collected in the condensed water container or pumped away.
- Sensor drying: The electronics in this dryer measure the humidity in the fabrics and end the drying when the remaining humidity is in line with the requested one.
- Additional time controlled drying programs
- Delay start option
- Long anticrease phase option
- Interior light: The interior light automatically turns on when the door is opened for greater visibility when loading and unloading.
- Child safety
- Jeans programme: The jeans programme is ideal for drying thicker fabrics and clothes with thick seams such as jeans.
- Bed linen programme
- Reverse tumble action: Automatic reversible tumble action for even crease-free drying of the laundry.
- Time controlled drying
- Delay start option: Delay start option ensures your laundry is ready exactly when required and helps to reduce creasing and musty odours.
- Sensor dryer: Sensor drying gives you exceptional drying results and total control. Simply choose the required level of dryness on the rotary control, from 'iron dry' for slightly damp clothes to 'extra dry' for ready-to-wear results. The machine will then sense when the clothes are dried to the level specified.
- Gentle on your clothes: The delicate programme is designed for mixed fabrics found in delicate clothes.
- Cotton programmes: Includes cottons - cupboard dry, cottons - extra dry, and cottons - iron dry
- Wool care programme: The wool care programme softens woollen fibres by using warm air in the dryer to loosen the fibres after air drying. Woollen clothes that have been stored in the wardrobe can also be 'refreshed' using this programme.
- Sports programme
- Condenser tumble dryer: The condenser dryer condenses moisture back into water and fills a large self-sealed water container that can be poured down the sink. This dryer can be situated anywhere in the home.
- Drying capacity 8kg
- Synthetics programmes: Includes synthetics - cupboard dry, synthetics - extra dry, and synthetics - iron dry
- Optional stacking kit available
- ProTex soft drum
- Dryer Type: Condenser
- Drying Capacity (kg): 7
- Display type: Medium LCD
- Reverse tumbling: Yes
- Drum Material: Stainless steel Protex
- Front door: Blind Door
- Motor system: Asynchronous
- SecGenWeightedCondenEffieciency: 81
- Colour: White
- Height (mm): 850
- Width (mm): 600
- DepthMax: 570
- DE_Washer_FitsUnderCounter: yes
- DE_TD_StackingPossible: yes
- Gross weight (kg): 46
- Net Weight: 43.46
- Energy Class:
- SecGenEnergyConsAnnualE_lab: 504
- Humidity control: Conductimetric
- Energy cupboard dry 1000: 4.27
- EnergyCupHalf1000: 2.26
- Off mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0.5
- Left-on mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0.5
- Left-on mode duration (min) (2010/30/EC): 10
- SecGenWeightedProgrammeTime: 97
- Time cupboard dry 1000: 130
- TimeCupHalf1000: 73
- SecGenAvCondensationEfficiency: 81
- SecGenAvCondensationEfficiencyH: 81
- SecGenSoundPowerLevel: 65
- PNC: 916 098 129
- Insert panel colour: White
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2800
- Voltage: 230-240
- FACET_CH_TumbleDryer_HouseholdSize: EFH
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|Energy Rating||B Rated New|
|Type of Dryer||Condenser|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Product Warranty||2 years|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.