|Product Type||Range Cookers|
Staying true to the Classic’s styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range can cater for three different size preferences, being at home in any kitchen. The Classic Deluxe is available in a gorgeous colour palette, including our latest trend-led shades Royal Pearl & Olive Green.
The Classic Deluxe 110cm now includes a proving drawer - a unique feature for the range cooker market. This drawer enables a controlled, warm environment, operated by a simple on off switch, and has slots in the base that allow warm air to flow in and prove dough perfectly.
- Fully programmable multifunction oven offers rapid response, fan oven, defrost, fanned grilling, fan-assisted oven, conventional oven,browning element and base heat
- Five-burner hotplate
- Smooth action glide-out grill
- Cranberry, Matt Black, Cream 110cm and 90cm models available in either Brass or Chrome trim.
- A rated ovens giving the best possible energy efficiency
- Handyrack, adjustable rack attached to oven door making it easy to tend to roasts
- Catalytic liners, the cook clean liners absorb fat and steam during cooking, and release these deposits to the base when above 200°C, ensuring that the oven is kept as clean as possible with the minimum effort
- Wok cradle, sturdy durable and hard wearing for stable wok cooking, easily removable and dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning
- Multizone, an aluminium griddle with two ceramic burners allowing for variable heat within one cooking surface, perfect for healthy cooking of a variety of food
- Single handed ignition, for easy lighting of hob burners, leaving that extra hand free to cook
- Storage drawer, for storage of pots and pans
- Porthole door, making it easy to check on food without having to open the oven door
- Bread proving drawer
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|availability||Out Of Stock|
|Energy Rating||A Rated New|
|Number of Ovens||Double Oven|
|Power requirements||Needs Hard Wiring|
|Oven Features||Assisted Cleaning|
|Hob Fuel Type||Gas|
|Oven Fuel Type||Electric|
|Delivery||Local delivery will be same day if purchased before 11AM and if there are delivery slots available, national delivery would be delivered within 3 - 7 days and we will be in contact with a delivery date once the order has been processed|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.