|Product Type||Tumble Dryer|
- Condenser dryer: the moisture is condensed into a water container, no outside ventilation required: The condenser tumbly dryer requires nothing more than a socket. The condenser tumble dryer has a closed air circuit. The moist air is cooled which releases condensed water. This is collected in the condensed water container or pumped away.
- Reverse tumble action loosens the clothes and prevents tangling and creasing
- Delicate option
- Delay start option
- Additional time controlled drying programs
- Sensor drying: The electronics in this dryer measure the humidity in the fabrics and end the drying when the remaining humidity is in line with the requested one.
- Sensor dryer: Sensor drying gives you exceptional drying results and total control. Simply choose the required level of dryness on the rotary control, from 'iron dry' for slightly damp clothes to 'extra dry' for ready-to-wear results. The machine will then sense when the clothes are dried to the level specified.
- Cotton programmes: Includes cottons - cupboard dry, cottons - extra dry, and cottons - iron dry
- ProTex soft drum
- Child safety
- Wool care programme: The wool care programme softens woollen fibres by using warm air in the dryer to loosen the fibres after air drying. Woollen clothes that have been stored in the wardrobe can also be 'refreshed' using this programme.
- Time controlled drying
- Optional stacking kit available
- Jeans programme: The jeans programme is ideal for drying thicker fabrics and clothes with thick seams such as jeans.
- Reverse tumble action: Automatic reversible tumble action for even crease-free drying of the laundry.
- Condenser tumble dryer: The condenser dryer condenses moisture back into water and fills a large self-sealed water container that can be poured down the sink. This dryer can be situated anywhere in the home.
- Gentle on your clothes: The delicate programme is designed for mixed fabrics found in delicate clothes.
- Sports programme
- Synthetics programmes: Includes synthetics - cupboard dry, synthetics - extra dry, and synthetics - iron dry
- Interior light: The interior light automatically turns on when the door is opened for greater visibility when loading and unloading.
- Delay start option: Delay start option ensures your laundry is ready exactly when required and helps to reduce creasing and musty odours.
- Drying capacity 8kg
- Bed linen programme
- Dryer Type: Condenser
- Drying Capacity (kg): 8
- Display type: Medium LCD
- Reverse tumbling: Yes
- Drum Material: Stainless steel Protex
- Front door: P1S+Turbine
- Motor system: Inverter
- SecGenWeightedCondenEffieciency: 81
- Colour: White
- Height (mm): 850
- Width (mm): 600
- DepthMax: 630
- DE_Washer_FitsUnderCounter: yes
- DE_TD_StackingPossible: yes
- Gross weight (kg): 41
- Net Weight: 38.46
- Energy Class:
- SecGenEnergyConsAnnualE_lab: 560
- Humidity control: Conductimetric
- Energy cupboard dry 1000: 4.81
- EnergyCupHalf1000: 2.52
- Off mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0.05
- Left-on mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0.05
- Left-on mode duration (min) (2010/30/EC): 10
- SecGenWeightedProgrammeTime: 107
- Time cupboard dry 1000: 145
- TimeCupHalf1000: 79
- SecGenAvCondensationEfficiency: 81
- SecGenAvCondensationEfficiencyH: 81
- SecGenSoundPowerLevel: 65
- PNC: 916 098 124
- Woolmark: Apparel Care
- Insert panel colour: White
- Required Fuse: 13
- Connected Load: 2800
- Voltage: 230-240
- FACET_CH_TumbleDryer_HouseholdSize: EFH
|Delivery_estimate||Delivery in 1- 3 days (local delivery & within 7 days nationally)|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|availability||Is In Stock|
|Energy Rating||B Rated New|
|Delivery||Local delivery will be same day if purchased before 11AM and if there are delivery slots available, national delivery would be delivered within 3 - 7 days and we will be in contact with a delivery date once the order has been processed|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 12|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.