The NoFrost bottomfreezer with Camera in Fridge: The Camera in the fridge lets you check the contents of your fridge from wherever you are, whenever you want
- Fruit and vegetables stay fresh for longer in the hyperFresh drawer thanks to the humidity slider
- The hyperFresh 0° C Box temperature is lower then the rest of the fridge to keep fish and meat fresh up to 2x longer
- noFrost technology prevents icing and frosting so you never have to defrost again.
- LED light: illuminates the refrigerator evenly without glare, for the life of the appliance.
|Product Type||Fridge Freezers|
|Height For Freestanding Appliances||More than 186cm|
Performance and Consumption
- Energy efficiency class: Actual consumption will depend on how the appliance is used and where it is located.
- Total net capacity: 320 litres
- Net fridge capacity: 234 litres
- Net freezer capacity: 86 litres
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 42
- Home Connect: Camera in the appliance, Remote Monitoring and Control with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- Stainless steel fingerprint free doors and chrome inox metallic side panels
- high door design, softline curved door design
- Indoor LED display for fridge and freezer
- LED temperature display
- vertical door handle
- Right hinged door
- Removable magnetic door seals - easy to clean
Food freshness system
- hyperFresh plus: keeps fruits and vegetables fresh for up to 2x longer
- hyperFresh plus 0°C chiller: keeps fish and meat fresh for up to 2x longer
- AirFresh filter with AntiBacterial filter to neutralise odours and reduce bacteria growth
- multiAirflow cooling - improves circulation of air around the fridge
- Twin evaporators allows independent temperature control and ensures there is no transference of humidity between the fridge and freezer cavity.
Key features - Fridge section
- 1 vegetable crisper box with integrated humidity control
coolBox - extra cold fridge drawer. Ideal to store meat and fish.
- multiAirflow cooling - improves circulation of air around the fridge, coolBox - recommended storage area for meat and fish
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- 4 safety glass shelves in fridge compartment of which 2 are height adjustable
- Door trays in fridge door: 1 large and 2 small.
- superCool function with automatic deactivation
- Bottle rack
Key features - Freezer section
- Automatic defrost freezer
- superFreeze function with automatic deactivation
- 3 freezer drawers
- 4 star rating
- 1 ice cube tray
- Freezing capacity in 24 hours: 14 kg
- Maximum freezer storage time in power failure: 16 hours
- Freezer malfunction warning signal: Optical and acoustical
- 2 x egg tray, 2 x ice cube tray
Dimension and installation
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Connection value 160 W
- Height adjustable front feet
- Dimensions: 187 cm H x 60 cm W x 65 cm D
- Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
- To achieve the declared energy consumption, the attached distanceholders have to be used. As a result, the appliance depth increases by about 3.5 cm. The appliance used without the distance holder is fully functional, but has a slightly higher energy consumption.
|Delivery_estimate||Delivery in 1- 3 days (local delivery & within 7 days nationally)|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|availability||Is In Stock|
|Defrost Type||Frost Free|
|Energy Rating||A Rated Plus Plus|
|Height For Freestanding Appliances||More than 186cm|
|Delivery||Local delivery will be same day if purchased before 11AM and if there are delivery slots available, national delivery would be delivered within 3 - 7 days and we will be in contact with a delivery date once the order has been processed|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 12|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.