Wash Cool, Save Energy
Our innovative ecobubble™ technology delivers powerful cleaning, even at low temperatures*. Mixing air, water and detergent to create bubbles, it removes dirt easily, while protecting fabric and saving energy**.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456-2010 / 4 kg Wash Load / Super Eco Wash cold (WF80F5E5U4W) vs. Cotton 40° without ecobubble™ (WF0702WKU). Individual results may vary. ** Based on the Performance Lab Test report by Springboard Engineering on EMPA strips, between normal detergent solution and bubble technology without mechanical action
Intensive Stain Removal
Whether it’s cotton, synthetics or baby clothes, add a 30 minute bubble soak to any of your preferred programs at the touch of a button. Then let our unique ecobubbles penetrate deep into the fabrics to loosen tough stains, giving you a thorough and efficient clean after every soak.
Quiet, Long-lasting Performance
The quiet Digital Inverter Motor gives you long-lasting, reliable performance*. Less noise**, less vibration and less wear and tear – it even has a 10 year warranty.
*20 year durability certification by VDE **Comparing F500 8kg 1400rpm WF80F5E5P4W with Digital Inverter Motor and Vistula 8kg, 1400rpm (WF1804WPC) with Universal Motor
Gone are the days of wasted detergent and the tedious task of having to clean out your drawer. More efficient transfer of detergent to the drum ensures your clothes experience a much more thorough wash. Detergent residues are washed away into the drum thanks to powerful jets of water.
Easy Trouble Shooting
Smart Check is an automatic error-monitoring system. It detects and diagnoses problems at an early stage and provides quick and easy troubleshooting solutions, using a smartphone App*. So it saves you time having to find the manual and avoids the cost and inconvenience of unnecessary engineer callouts – and potentially expensive repair bills**.
*Available on Android and iOS. **Service callouts will occasionally be required and may incur extra costs
- 9.0 kgWashing Capacity (kg)
- Bubble technologyBubble technology
- 600x850x550 mmNet Dimension (WxHxD)
- Washing Capacity
- Washing Capacity (kg)9.0 kg
- Body colourWhite
- Panel DisplayG.LED
- Energy Efficiency Class
- Energy Consumption (annual)
- Water Consumption (annual)9400 L
- Spin Efficiency
- Noise Level (Wash)50 dB
- Noise Level (Spin)74 dB
- Bubble SoakYes
- Bubble technologyYes
- Child LockYes
- Delay EndYes
- Drum typeDiamond Drum
- Easy IronYes
- Last MemoryYes
- Quick WashYes
- Smart CheckYes
- Spin Speed1400rpm
- StayClean DrawerYes
- Additional Cyclee Cotton, '15 Quick Wash
- Baby CareYes
- Daily WashYes
- Dark GarmentYes
- Eco Drum CleanYes
- Option ListPrewash, Intensive
- Rinse + SpinYes
- Super Eco WashYes
- Physical specification
- Net Dimension (WxHxD)600x850x550 mm
- Net Weight61 kg
- Gross Dimension (WxHxD)670x890x660 mm
- Gross Weight63 kg
- Full Depth Including Protruding Part630 mm
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|Spin||1300 to 1400 rpm|
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|Wash Features||Eco, Delay Timer, Time remaining Display|
|Energy Rating||A Rated Plus Plus|
|availability||Out Of Stock|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.