PERFORMANCE AND CONSUMPTION-
- Energy efficiency class: A++
- Energy Efficiency Class: A++ kWh/yr: 0.337 kwh
PERFORMANCE AND CONSUMPTION-
- Net fridge capacity: 222 litres
- Capacity near 0° C section: 59 l
- Noise level dB(A) re 1 pW: 37
- Fixed hinge, SoftClose door - dampens door movement, for smooth and effortless closure
- LED Electronic control
- Right hinged door, reversible
FOOD FRESHNESS SYSTEM-
- FreshSense - constant temperature by intelligent sensor technology - Constant temperature control by intelligent sensor technology
- Two separate cooling circuits allow independent temperature control and prevents the transference of humidity between the fridge and freezer cavity
KEY FEATURES - FRIDGE SECTION-
- 1 FreshSafe 3 0°C drawer with humidity control for optimal freshness; food stays fresh for up to three times longer due to two climate zones.
- 5 safety glass shelves (4 height adjustable), of which Non-adjustable bottom shelf, Easy Access shelf, Standard shelf
- Easy access shelf - easy access and everything in sight
- 4 door trays, including 1x dairy compartment
- Interior design with metal applications
- Bright interior LED fridge light
- SuperCool function with automatic deactivation
DIMENSION AND INSTALLATION-
- Connection value 90 W
- Dimensions: 139.7 cm H x 55.8 cm W x 54.5 cm D
- Niche Dimensions: 140 cm H x 56 cm W x 55 cm D
- Climate class SN-T (suitable for ambient temperatures between 10 to 43°C)
- Based on the results of the standard 24-hour test. Actual consumption depends on usage/position of the appliance.
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|Energy Rating||A++ Rated|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Product Warranty||2 years|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Once you've chosen the products you'd like to purchase simply select the deposit amount you would like to pay now, and click on the PaybyFinance button to add to your basket. Once you have completed the purchase paying the deposit only, you will be redirected to the finance application form which you can complete online and submit, for an instant decision. Credit is available to permanent UK residents only.
Our finance agreements are provided by Hitachi Personal Finance, a division of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC, Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance option allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period of 12 months.
Monthly repayments will start 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
1. Spend a minimum £225 and above
2. Place a 10% deposit
3. Minimum finance amount after deposit £200 and above
We offer 1 simple finance option to help you spread the cost of your purchases
- 48 months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £225 and above (total of 60 months)
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
|Interest rate||29.8% fixed|
|48 monthly repayments of £85.31|
|Total term of loan agreement 60 months, with the first payment deferred for 12 months|
|Total charge for credit||£2,114.88|
|Total amount payable||£4,314.88|
|Early settlement charge within the deferral period||£29.00|