- Time saving options
- Jet system washing technology
- Delay start option - set the machine to start when it suits you
- Antiflood device with Aqua Control sensor
- Anti-flood protection
- Child lock
- Aqua Control: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect water leakage.
- Options include:
- Anti-allergy programme: Ensures the temperature is constantly maintained above 60°C by repeatedly re-heating during the wash phase resulting in exceptional hygiene and the complete removal of various allergens.
- Child safety lock: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selectors can not be changed - making certain your laundry is always safe.
- LogiControl™ touch display
- This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for spin drying performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient). This washing machine is rated 'A' class for spin drying performance. .
- Stain action option: The stain action function allows you to use stain removing agents in a specific fourth compartment within the detergent drawer.
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Pre-wash option
- Fuzzy Logic technology, adapting to the load
- Delay start option: Set the programme to begin at a time convenient to you
- LED display
- Steam programmes: Special steam programmes to make ironing easier and to remove odours and creases
- Out of balance control of the drum load
- Synthetics programmes
- This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for washing performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient).
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- Ultra quick wash: This quick wash is a complete programme that allows you to wash upto 3kgs at 30°C in just 20 minutes! Making washing small loads efficiently easier than ever before.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Time save option: Reduce wash cycle times by up to 60% with Time Saver. Perfect for lightly soiled clothes that you need in a hurry.
- Programmes include:
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 8
- Display type: Big LED
- Motor system: Permanent Magnet
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh):
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (kWh):
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (kWh):
- Front door: P1S + Turbine
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 256
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (min): 218
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (min): 229
- Colour: White
- Height (mm): 847
- Width (mm): 597
- DepthMax: 600
- Water Supply: Cold
- DE_Washer_FitsUnderCounter: yes
- Gross weight (kg): 75
- Net Weight: 73.5
- Energy Class:
- Energy cons. annual (kWh) (2010/30/EC):
- Spin drying efficiency (2010/30/EC):
- Max. spin speed (rpm) (2010/30/EC): 1400
- Water cons. annual (l) (2010/30/EC): 10999
- Off mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0,30
- Left-on mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0,30
- Moisture % after max. spin (2010/30/EC): 52
- Declared programme (2010/30/EC): Std cotton 60 half & full load,Std cotton 40 half load
- Left-on mode duration (min) (2010/30/EC): 5
- Washing noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 47
- Spinning noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 73
- PNC: 914 550 824
- Insert panel colour: Stainless steel with antifingerprint
- Woolmark: Woolmark Green + Premium Certified Ariel/Lenor
- DrumPattern: protex
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Voltage: 230-240
- Connected Load: 2200
- Required Fuse: 13
- FACET_CH_WM_HouseholdSize: EFH
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|availability||Out Of Stock|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.