- Delay start option - set the machine to start when it suits you
- Stains treatment option
- Easy iron programme: Helps prevent tangling and creasing - reducing the need to iron.
- This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for washing performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient).
- Ultra quick wash: This quick wash is a complete programme that allows you to wash upto 3kgs at 30°C in just 20 minutes! Making washing small loads efficiently easier than ever before.
- Anti-flood protection
- Synthetics programmes
- Child safety lock: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selectors can not be changed - making certain your laundry is always safe.
- Fuzzy Logic technology, adapting to the load
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Silent system: Dedicated to producing a quiet, high performance laundry range, we have developed advanced technology to ensure our washing machines are as quiet as possible.
- Digital LCD display
- Delay start option: Set the programme to begin at a time convenient to you
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Aqua Control: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect water leakage.
- Options include:
- Out of balance control of the drum load
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- Programmes include:
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Inverter motor: This powerful new brushless constructed motor is not only designed to be more durable but also provides a superior performance versus standard motors.
- This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for spin drying performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient).
- Child lock
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 8
- Display type: LCD digit display
- Motor system: Inverter
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh): 0.8
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (kWh): 0.56
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (kWh): 0.5
- Front door: XXXL W
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 275
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (min): 228
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (min): 226
- Colour: White
- Height (mm): 850
- Width (mm): 600
- DepthMax: 600
- Water Supply: Cold
- DE_Washer_FitsUnderCounter: yes
- Gross weight (kg): 70
- Net Weight: 68.5
- Energy Class:
- Energy cons. annual (kWh) (2010/30/EC):
- Spin drying efficiency (2010/30/EC):
- Max. spin speed (rpm) (2010/30/EC): 1400
- Water cons. annual (l) (2010/30/EC): 9999
- Off mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0,30
- Left-on mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0,30
- Moisture % after max. spin (2010/30/EC): 52
- Energy efficiency (2010/30/EC): A+++
- Declared programme (2010/30/EC): Std cotton 60 half & full load,Std cotton 40 half load
- Left-on mode duration (min) (2010/30/EC): 5
- Washing noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 50
- Spinning noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 74
- PNC: 914 913 445
- Insert panel colour: White
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue
- DrumPattern: Gentle care
- Inlet hose length (mm): 130
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Voltage: 230-240
- Connected Load: 2200
- Required Fuse: 13
- FACET_CH_WM_HouseholdSize: Others
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Product Warranty||2 years|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.