- Delay start option - set the machine to start when it suits you
- Electronic controls with LCD display - helps you plan your time
- Stains treatment option
- Anti-flood protection
- Fuzzy Logic technology, adapting to the load
- Delay start option: Set the programme to begin at a time convenient to you
- Inverter motor: This powerful new brushless constructed motor is not only designed to be more durable but also provides a superior performance versus standard motors.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Anti-allergy programme: Ensures the temperature is constantly maintained above 60°C by repeatedly re-heating during the wash phase resulting in exceptional hygiene and the complete removal of various allergens.
- Options include:
- Pre-wash option
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- Ultra quick wash: This quick wash is a complete programme that allows you to wash upto 3kgs at 30°C in just 20 minutes! Making washing small loads efficiently easier than ever before.
- A class wash performance: This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for washing performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient). This model is rated 'A' class for washing performance. The highest level of wash performance you can get.
- Extra rinse option
- A++ energy efficiency class
- Programmes include:
- Aqua Control: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect water leakage.
- Stain action option: The stain action function allows you to use stain removing agents in a specific fourth compartment within the detergent drawer.
- A+++ energy efficiency class
- This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for spin drying performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient). This washing machine is rated 'A' class for spin drying performance. The best standard of spin drying you can get.
- Out of balance control of the drum load
- Child safety lock: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selectors can not be changed - making certain your laundry is always safe.
- Easy iron programme: Helps prevent tangling and creasing - reducing the need to iron.
- Silent system: Dedicated to producing a quiet, high performance laundry range, we have developed advanced technology to ensure our washing machines are as quiet as possible.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Child lock
- Synthetics programmes
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 8
- Display type: LCD medium display
- Motor system: Inverter
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh): 0.8
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (kWh): 0.56
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (kWh): 0.5
- Front door: XXXL S
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 275
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (min): 228
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (min): 226
- Colour: White
- Height (mm): 850
- Width (mm): 600
- DepthMax: 600
- Water Supply: Cold
- DE_Washer_FitsUnderCounter: yes
- Gross weight (kg): 70
- Net Weight: 68.5
- Energy Class: A+++
- Energy cons. annual (kWh) (2010/30/EC): 156,0
- Spin drying efficiency (2010/30/EC): B
- Max. spin speed (rpm) (2010/30/EC): 1400
- Water cons. annual (l) (2010/30/EC): 9999
- Off mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0,30
- Left-on mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0,30
- Moisture % after max. spin (2010/30/EC): 52
- Energy efficiency (2010/30/EC): A+++
- Declared programme (2010/30/EC): Std cotton 60 half & full load,Std cotton 40 half load
- Left-on mode duration (min) (2010/30/EC): 5
- Washing noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 50
- Spinning noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 74
- PNC: 914 913 034
- Insert panel colour: White
- Woolmark: Woolmark Blue
- DrumPattern: Gentle care
- Inlet hose length (mm): 130
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Voltage: 230-240
- Connected Load: 2200
- Required Fuse: 13
- FACET_CH_WM_HouseholdSize: Others
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|Energy Rating||A/A Rated|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Product Warranty||2 years|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|