- Stains treatment option
- Child lock
- Electronic controls with LCD display - helps you plan your time
- Delay start option - set the machine to start when it suits you
- Time saving options
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- Anti-allergy programme: Ensures the temperature is constantly maintained above 60°C by repeatedly re-heating during the wash phase resulting in exceptional hygiene and the complete removal of various allergens.
- Inverter motor: This powerful new brushless constructed motor is not only designed to be more durable but also provides a superior performance versus standard motors.
- Child safety lock: Keypads can be locked to ensure temperatures and programme selectors can not be changed - making certain your laundry is always safe.
- This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for spin drying performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient).
- Time save option: Reduce wash cycle times by up to 60% with Time Saver. Perfect for lightly soiled clothes that you need in a hurry.
- Anti-flood protection
- Programmes include:
- Out of balance control of the drum load
- Extra rinse option
- Options include:
- Delay start option: Set the programme to begin at a time convenient to you
- Ultra quick wash: This quick wash is a complete programme that allows you to wash upto 3kgs at 30°C in just 20 minutes! Making washing small loads efficiently easier than ever before.
- Synthetics programmes
- This labelling scheme is designed to offer a standardised method of choosing the most energy efficient appliances. In addition to energy efficiency, the label also gives similar ratings for washing performance ('A' - most efficient, 'G' - least efficient).
- Aqua Control: Aqua Control is an internal system which monitors the water level to detect water leakage.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Easy iron programme: Helps prevent tangling and creasing - reducing the need to iron.
- Silent system: Dedicated to producing a quiet, high performance laundry range, we have developed advanced technology to ensure our washing machines are as quiet as possible.
- Fuzzy Logic technology, adapting to the load
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 10
- Display type: LCD medium display
- Motor system: Inverter
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh): 1.02
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (kWh): 0.74
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (kWh): 0.67
- Front door: P1W+Turbine
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 252
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 60°C, half load (min): 205
- Progr. time Std. Cotton 40°C, half load (min): 205
- Colour: White
- Height (mm): 850
- Width (mm): 600
- DepthMax: 660
- Water Supply: Cold
- DE_Washer_FitsUnderCounter: yes
- Gross weight (kg): 79
- Net Weight: 77.5
- Energy Class:
- Energy cons. annual (kWh) (2010/30/EC):
- Spin drying efficiency (2010/30/EC):
- Max. spin speed (rpm) (2010/30/EC): 1400
- Water cons. annual (l) (2010/30/EC): 11790
- Off mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0,30
- Left-on mode power cons. (W) (2010/30/EC): 0,30
- Moisture % after max. spin (2010/30/EC): 52
- Energy efficiency (2010/30/EC):
- Declared programme (2010/30/EC): Std cotton 60 half & full load,Std cotton 40 half load
- Left-on mode duration (min) (2010/30/EC): 5
- Washing noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 51
- Spinning noise (dB(A) re 1 pW) (2010/30/EC): 75
- PNC: 914 915 014
- Program list: Cotton| Synthetics| Delicate| Wool Plus| Antiallergy| Quick 20 Min 3 Kg| New Outdoor|Duvets| Easy Iron| Spin / Drain
- Insert panel colour: White
- Woolmark: WOOLMARK BLUE
- DrumPattern: Gentle care
- Inlet hose length (mm): 130
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Voltage: 230-240
- Connected Load: 2200
- Required Fuse: 13
- FACET_CH_WM_HouseholdSize: Others
|Delivery_estimate||Delivery in 1- 3 days (local delivery & within 7 days nationally)|
|Wash Features||Quick wash, Eco, Delay Timer, Time remaining Display|
|Energy Rating||D Rated New|
|availability||Is In Stock|
|Delivery||Local delivery will be same day if purchased before 11AM and if there are delivery slots available, national delivery would be delivered within 3 - 7 days and we will be in contact with a delivery date once the order has been processed|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 12|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.