- Energy efficiency class:
- Capacity: 8 kg
- The programme Cottons cupboard dry used at full and partial load is the standard drying programme to which the information in the label and the fiche relates, this programme is suitable for drying normal wet cotton laundry and is the most efficient programme in terms of energy consumption for cotton.
- Programme time of the standard cotton programme at full load 137 min and programme time of the standard cotton programme at partial load 82 min.
- Weighted programme time of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 106 min.
- Condensation efficiency class B on a scale from G (least efficient) to A (most efficient).
- Average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at full load 88 % and average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at partial load 88 %.
- Weighted condensation efficiency for the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 88 %.
- Power consumption in off-mode 0.1 W and in left-on mode 0.75 W
- Duration of left-on mode: NO_FEATURE
- Noise level: 65 dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for sensor programmes and timed programmes
- Special programmes: Woollens, Mixed Load, Timed programme warm, Timed programme cold, Allergy +, Sportswear, Down, Super Quick 40, Shirts 15
- Touch control buttons: Low heat, Buzzer, Reduced ironing, Drying length, start/pause, fine-tuning for drying level, 24 hour Time Delay
- Key features
- Sensitive drying: large stainless steel drum with textile care and revolution drying system
- AntiVibration design: for greater stability and quietness
- Additional features
- Large LED display for remaining time and 24 hours time delay, programme progress indication and special functions
- Anti crease cycle 120 minutes at the end of the programme
- Drum interior light
- Full container tank indicator
- Protection filter for condenser
- Child lock
- Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle
- Door hinge: right-hand
- Container for condensed water
- Technical Information
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.2 x 59.8 x 59.9 cm
- slide-under installation
- Glass door, silver-white
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|availability||Out Of Stock|
|Energy Rating||B Rated New|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.