Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE
||Defer Terms (Months)
Cash Price £1,000
Loan Amount £900
16.9% APR representative
Interest rate 16.9% p.a. fixed
48 monthly repayments of £29.29
Total term of loan agreement 60 months, with the first payment deferred for 12 months
Total Amount Payable £1,505.92
Early Settlement Fee £29
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
If you require any further information about finance please call 01204 387767
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P&S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens and Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Credit is provided by Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register no. 704348. The register can be accessed through http://www.fca.org.uk.