- OptiFit™ frame
- 4 cooking zones
- Front controls: The controls have been placed at the front of the hob to enable quick, safe, easy access.
- Automax function: Automatically reduces heat to preset power level after boiling.
- Stop & Go with keep warm setting: The Stop+Go function reduces all zones to a 'keep warm' setting if cooking is interrupted. Return to cooking, Stop+Go remembers the previously selected setting.
- Residual heat indicators: This safety feature visually indicates when residual heat is left on the hob surface.
- Minute minder: =There'll be no more burnt or wasted food, set the minute minder to remind you which dishes are cooking.
- 15 stage digital power level displays
- Child safety control lock: To maximise kitchen safety, this lock can be activated to prevent the hob from being turned on accidentally.
- Control lock: This will prevent any alteration or activation of the hob's settings; simply lock the controls once the cooking functions have been selected. It can also be used to lock the hob in the off position for added safety.
- Auto safety switch off: If a cooking zone is left on, the power automatically cuts out after a set period of time.
- Front left zone: Dual Hilight® zone
- Front right zone: Single Hilight® zone
- Rear left zone: Single Hilight® zone
- Rear right zone: Multi-purpose Hilight® zone
- Left front - Power/Diameter: 750/2200W/120/210mm
- Middle front - Power/Diameter: 0W/0mm
- Middle rear - Power/Diameter: 0W/0mm
- Rear - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right front - Power/Diameter: 1200W/145mm
- Right rear - Power/Diameter: 1500/2400W/170x265mm
- Total electricity loading, W: 7000
- PNC: 949 492 162
- Cord Length: 0
- Hob safety: Automatic Switch Off
- Gas supply: natural gas: No
- Residual heat indicator: 7 Segments
- Led Colour: Red
|Delivery_estimate||Call for Availability|
|Number of zones||4|
|availability||Out Of Stock|
|Power requirements||Needs Hard Wiring|
|Hob Fuel Type||Ceramic|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|Delivery||we will contact you by telephone to arrange delivery. Delivery is typically within 7 - 14 working day, Induction or non popular coloured products are built to order with a longer delivery time of usually a maximum of 4 weeks A member of our sales team will contact you within 24 hours of placing the order to book a convenient delivery date. When booking a delivery date we advise you to let us know of any access problems, if problems arise that result in a second delivery being made there maybe additional costs. If Delivery is cancelled and delivery is attempted a charge will incur. Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign for correct goods, in good condition, please ensure that you check the products and paperwork. The delivery driver should be happy to allow you to unpack and inspect the appliance. All fridge freezers that are more than 60cm wide will be a door stop delivery only and you will be provide a three hour time slot to arrange for bringing the fridge freezer into the property.|
|Special Offer 12||Offer 3|
Countdown Interest Bearing Credit Example
Buy now pay later with payments deferred for up to 12 months
Spread the cost with our buy now pay later finance available online and in store.
Our simple buy now pay later finance options allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 48 months with an agreed deferral period.
Monthly repayments will start 6, 9, or 12 months after signing your finance agreement. Settle your agreement within the agreed deferral period and pay just an early settlement fee of £29.00.
All you need to do is:
- Spend a minimum £300 and above
- Place a minimum 10% deposit
- Minimum finance amount after deposit £270 and above
We offer 3 simple finance options to help you spread the cost of your purchases.
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 6 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 9 months on orders of £300 and above
- 48months buy now pay later finance, with the first payment deferred for 12 months on orders of £300 and above
(The table below shows you how much monthly repayments will be based on the total order value.)
|BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH PAYMENTS DEFERRED EXAMPLE|
|Order value||Terms (Months)||Defer Terms (Months)||Deposit (10%)||Monthly payments|
If you settle earlier than 48 months you will only pay the interest accrued over the number of months you have been paying the loan.
Credit subject to status and affordability. Terms & Conditions Apply. P & S Domestics Limited trading as Paul Davies Kitchens & Appliances is a credit broker and is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.